Replacement garage door rollers for home use. Perfect for replacing old, worn, noisy, or broken rollers. Garage door rollers are easy to replace yourself.
Steel wheels with 10 ball-bearings
Standard wheels are made of nylon and wear out. Our solid steel wheels offer the ultimate in durability, so you can be sure they'll last for years to come. Each roller contains ten ball bearings, for smooth operation.
These rollers come in multiple sizes:
- 2" wheels: For the standard 2" tracks on most residential doors. SK7121 & SK7171
- 3" wheels: For the wider 3" tracks on commercial or heavy doors. SK7124 & SK7125
The stem slides into the hinges on the outer edge of the door.
- 4” stems: For standard single-hinge installations. SK7121, SK7125, & SK7171
- 7" stems: For heavier double-hinged doors. SK7124
- For hinges, see our SK7101, SK7102, and SK7103
For best results
The average residential garage door has 10 rollers on it. For smooth and easy opening and closing, and to extend the life of the electric door opener, change all rollers at the same time or when adding a new electric opener.
Always work carefully and secure the door before starting your replacement.